1. Website Disclaimer
DXN website contains information, data, documents, policies, procedures, guidelines and images (herewith refer as "Information") prepared by DXN. The Information may contain information derived from various third parties (the "third party Information") which is neither endorsed nor supported by DXN and therefore do not necessarily reflect any policies, procedures, standards or guidelines of DXN.
The Information and the third party Information contained in this site have been presented with all due care, considered to be true and correct at the date of publication. However, DXN reserves the right to amend, correct and improve the Information at any time without prior notice.
The Information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, hence, DXN does not warrant or represent the Information or the third party Information to be free from errors or omissions. DXN assumes no responsibility or liability for the accuracy, validity, reliability and correctness of the Information and the third party Information that are in anyway interpreted and used by a user.
No part of this publication maybe reproduced in any form or forwarded to any other person without prior written consent of DXN. Users hereby agree as follow:
All trade names, trademarks, service names, product names, product information, URLs, website addresses, logos, designs or symbols are the property of DXN. DXN does not allow the use of these, for whatsoever purposes or by anyone, without prior written consent of DXN, with the exception of authorised DXN branches and stockists.
Disclaimer of Warranties
DXN does not warrant and be responsible for service provided to be accessible at all times, uninterrupted or error-free. There maybe delays, omissions, interruptions and inaccuracies in the contents, dissemination of news, information and other materials.
DXN will take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses and other destructive elements to its website. However, DXN shall not be responsible for or warrant its site to be free from any destructive elements including, but not limited to, computer viruses, hackers, or other technical sabotages.
2. Links From Other Non-DXN Authorised Websites
Non-DXN authorised websites which are owned and operated by third parties may contain links to DXN official website. A link to DXN official website does not mean that DXN endorses or accepts any responsibility for the contents, the use of it or the products and services made available through such Non-DXN authorised websites. By utilizing any such link, you acknowledge and agree that DXN shall not be responsible or liable in anyway whatsoever for the actions, contents, access, privacy policies, opinions expressed, representations given, services provided, merchandise offered for sale or other links provided at such Non-DXN official websites.
DXN has been a blessing. Prior to, I was in the field of aviation working as an Aeronautical Engineer for over 28 years. The job was fine but there was no time, financial or travel freedom. I entered DXN as a consumer due to the health problems I suffered from for 10 years, and while using the products, realized there was more to DXN than health benefits through the DXN successful entrepreneurs whom I met along the way.
From working for someone and having a boss to becoming my own boss was a wonderful transformation. And that was the start of my journey to personal freedom.
Now, 9 ½ years later, my life has completely changed, all praise is due to Allah who has bestowed me with such blessings. Many people ask me about my secret to success. It is difficult to state all the factors, but all success is an outcome of overcoming challenges. Still, there are a few points worth mentioning, such as:
1. CHANGE - First I had to change my mindset to that of an entrepreneur. It took me awhile to transform my thinking because all my life I had been working for someone. Suddenly, I had to take charge of my new life as well as the lives of many who were joining me as business partners.
2. GOAL SETTING - After few months of joining DXN in 2003, I decided to do the business seriously. I made my goal to earn what I was earning from my salary. In 2 years time and by the grace of Allah and my team, I did achieve my goal. In 2005 I further decided to quit from my job in 2 years. In 2007, from a part timer, I became full timer networker. Since then I kept raising my bar and enjoyed each and every moment of my DXN journey. Right now my greatest joy is helping people to make their goals and achieve their goals.
3. EDUCATION - Being a new entrepreneur, meant educating myself in Food and Nutrition , as well as the Direct Selling Industry. The former was easy; I learnt the ABC’s of nutrition through various trainers in DXN, my own son, Janbaaz Ghani, who is a professional nutritionist from UBC in Vancouver, and I gained my certification in Food and Nutrition from IGNOU(Indira Gandhi National Open University).
In order to become a professional in Direct Selling, I joined Direct Selling Times and Direct Selling Universities. In addition, I attended many seminars, workshops, conferences and boot camps conducted by Direct Selling Gurus, namely, Tom Shreiter, Jerry Clark, John Di Lemme, Dr. Charles King, Tim Sales, Brian Klemmer, Dr. Ellie Drake, and many, many more. In addition to the above-mentioned, I enjoy reading books centered on Direct Selling & Personal Growth, gaining insight and knowledge through CDs, DVDs & magazines.
4. APPLICATION - After learning my direct selling business, I immediately applied it all to the field. In order to see the positive result, the application of knowledge was a big challenge but I made sure I evaluated and re-evaluated my success and failure. Every day I try to learn and apply something—for myself and for my partners.
5. BUILDING MY TEAM AND LEADERS - I worked hard to build the right team and few select leaders. Building team was easy but building team leaders was a mammoth task and I am still working on that. Building leaders is a continuous process and this where residual income lies.
6. COACHING AND MENTORING - After nearly 9 years, my focus is now on coaching and mentoring my team members and leaders. The toughest part of the business is understanding people and the closer I get to my leaders, the better I get in my business. Because our business product in DXN is not Reishi or Spirulina but people.
7. GOING GLOBAL - Now that DXN is spread in all the 6 continents, going beyond your own border is much easier. Expanding the business in different countries allowed me to have a bigger and stable dividend. The best part of DXN is either you open new country or see one of your team members from other countries. Go global.
8. TRAVELLING AROUND THE WORLD - It was my dream like most of the people to see the world. DXN gave me the opportunity to be part of International Travel Incentive Program. I was fortunate to see exotic Malaysia, Nepal, India, Singapore & Hong Kong; historical & rich Italy, UK, Belgium, France, Holland and Switzerland.
9. MOTIVATION - The Direct Selling business revolves around motivation. My motivation is the success of many leaders. In addition the training I conduct globally to see more leaders made. In 2012 my involvement with the Night Blindness Project in Pakistan had been my new driving force where I have seen many blind children re-obtaining their vision. http://www.fatemighani.blogspot.com/2012/05/helping-night-blind-children.php
10. GRATITUDE - I am grateful to Dr Lim Siow Jin, who has provided the world with beneficial products and a powerful and do-able marketing plan, the DXN staff for continuous support, and each and every one of my dedicated team members and leaders. Last but not the least; I am grateful to my wife and children who have been behind the sacrifice and success.
My message to all: Motivation comes within; nobody can motivate you but yourself.
God bless DXN, God bless you all.
Before I joined DXN business, I worked in the UAE Petroleum Industry as a Senior Marketing Engineer for eleven years. But the job did not give me much satisfaction due to the uncertainty in the industry and it was the main reason for me to look for an alternative that could serve as a back up to support myself and at the same time to fulfill my dream.
The beginning of my journey with DXN is a humble one. It was not difficult to work with DXN which is a company that is product based, result oriented and has a global system as even an average person can follow the system easily and head their way on their journey to fulfill their dream. My business network has now spread to over 20 countries with more than half a million consumers.
The support that I had been receiving from my wife was the key to my consistency and what drove me to decide to quit my profession in the Petroleum industry in 2005 and continue my journey to achieve my dream with DXN, one of the fastest growing direct selling company in the world. The DXN system has allowed us to be free from the job that has been killing our dreams and creativity. With DXN, we were able to enjoy a stress free life, and chances to travel and have fun and the same time still able to earn decent income. The principles that I have been adhering to throughout the time, have enabled me to help more people from all walks of life to enjoy their dream life that is not only filled with prosperity but also of lasting happiness.
I would like to extend my gratitude to Datuk Dr. Lim Siow Jin and I am very grateful for his noble and holistic concept in helping millions of people across the globe and to lead a healthy and wealthy life.
DXN came to my life through my life partner; my wife. Initially I was not convinced with the effectiveness of products, but I happened to suggest the products to some of my friends and customers with the intention to help my wife.
Gradually, I started to get very positive feedback about the benefits of products. It had further given me the confidence to choose DXN as a life time business. From the moment of that decision, I have started concentrating on building my business in my country, Kenya and my original home country, Somalia.
As the days passed by, DXN had proved to be a huge potential of source of income for me. So I have started taking the benefits of promoting DXN products in an untapped soil. This had given me a pace to achieve the dream title of DXN Crown Ambassador.
I’m not going to stop here. It is just the beginning. My mission is to spread the positive message of DXN to as many individual as possible, so that my life purpose of transforming the lives of people would be getting accomplished.
I am Khorshed Alam, a Bangladeshi expatriate who had come to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia long ago with a head full of dreams. My life had been going on in a slow pace like any other expatriate with a salary-to-salary living style. My dreams were diminishing and my responsibilities were rising day by day. I had been searching in the dark tunnel of life for a ray of hope. In 2006, I saw the sparkling ray of light at the end of the tunnel. That guiding light was emitting from the lighthouse of DXN, which eventually brought me out of the tunnel of agony into the bright valley of prosperity.
DXN had come to my life through one of my friends. I was at first complacent after listening to his explanation about the product and system but when I visited the DXN outlet for the first time, I realized that the potential and value of DXN is much more dynamic than what he had explained. I could see a veritable array of people who hailed from different countries and different cultures across the globe. They were buzzing around with extreme content and amazing positivity. Without a second thought, I immediately registered as a DXN Member.
Since then, the 9 Golden Digits of my Membership ID have been constantly enriching my life with abundant prosperity and astonishing improvement. Recently, I achieved the dream target of becoming a DXN Crown Ambassador. I am thankful to my Upline who had shown me the way and my Downlines who are my strength. Achieving the ultimate status of Crown Ambassador had made me more responsible now to spread the message of DXN to more and more individuals. Hence I continue this blessed mission of transforming personalities across the Globe with more energy and enthusiasm.
13 years back on a summer day in June, under the scorching desert sun, I headed to a workshop to repair my car. And that turned out to be a life changing moment which in turn had enabled me to improve my life.
Life was tough. I was struggling to make the ends meet. I left my home country, Yemen, and move to Saudi Arabia. I played many roles, enacted many scripts, but all were in vain. Life was not even near to how I expected it to be. I had a family to look after. I had long cherished dreams which were about to be expired, dumped in a dark corner of my mind. Days and nights passed with no change to my life. Like most of us, I was also the captain of a small ship called “my family” which was rocking without direction in the strange tides and roaring storms of life.
Brothers and Sisters of my DXN Family, my name is Abdul Khalik. I am from Yemen and living in Saudi Arabia now. Doing sale is my passion and the only thing that I knew. I don’t remember how many things I have sold to make a living. Though it is rewarding, at times, doing sale is the toughest job to do. And at times, you get lost in the midst of the journey and lose your inner motivation.
I used to sell watches in Saudi Arabia to make my ends meet. A country where you will see more number of watch sellers than the number of watches. The competition was tough. At the same time, I was also facing the storm and fighting the tides for my family especially for my kids. Bad luck always comes in pairs. Apart from my financial issues, I suffered from health problems as well. That’s quite normal. When you are stressed out, your body gets weaker and weaker.
One day, fortunately my car was broken. No. It was not a mistake. I have written it correctly and you have read it correctly too. I deliberately wrote “fortunately”. For other people, broken car could be a depressing moment. But for me, that broken car was the most fortunate thing that have ever happened in my life.
I met my good old friend, Saud Al Magrabi in that garage. Garage is a place where you get more time to talk with strangers as you don’t have anything else to do but to kill the time. It would add more colour if you happen to meet your friend at the garage. It has been long since we last met. I could see that he was in his full spirit, with joy and excitement on his face. Especially when he explained to me about a new set of products in town. That was the first time I had heard of those 3 golden letters of D X N. A life changing moment cannot be detected live but when you look back, you can see that it was the moment that you had been searching all throughout your life. I can see my potential with DXN as soon as my friend explained about the opportunity. But the skeptic inside me had pulled my mind back and advised me to know more. I had visited the office of DXN and attended the seminar by Mr. Abdalla Ibrahim Abdalla. The negative thoughts inside of me were knocked down by the motivating punches by the speaker. I did not understand anything about the scientific facts of the products. Everything were Greek and Latin for me. But I did understand the four major points delivered:
From that moment of realization until now, I am in an exciting joy ride of DXN. I could regain back my health. I have helped many people across the world by providing them with DXN opportunity as how my friend Saud has done to me. In the process, I could earn as much as I wished to earn. In DXN, there’s no limit. You can earn what you yearn.
Today, when I hold the most coveted title of DXN Crown Ambassador, I am feeling proud, and at the same time, I am still being content and humble. The Almighty had bestowed me with the golden string of DXN to protect me and prosper me. Now it’s my turn to give back to the system. I am very thankful to Datuk. Dr. Lim Siow Jin for crafting the best system in the world and I am feeling thankful to the Management for preserving it properly. Huge gratitude goes to all my team members who are my strength. Now it is time to continue my journey of helping others with more passion and aggressiveness.
There is a saying “Opportunity knocks only once”. If you have read this story and you are still not in DXN, this is the knock of the opportunity. Grab the door, open it widely and get into this wonderful life changing opportunity called DXN.